£11.56 Inc. VAT
£9.64 Exc. VAT
Product Code: STRFBLOOP100
|Standard Delivery - 1-3 Working Days or Less*|
(*Subject to stock availability, Next Working Day option available on selected items at checkout)
Product Features & Specification
A general purpose economy blade which is made from Super Flexback high carbon steel.
An ideal blade for a wide range of jobs and materials on standard horizontal and vertical bandsaw machines.
- High carbon/chromium pinpoint carbide tool steel.
- Hardened and tempered tooth tips - 64-66 Rockwell C Hardness.
- Economical general purpose cutting.
- Greatest variety of widths, thicknesses and tooth pitches to suit any purpose.
- Ideal for contour and straight cutting.
- 0.35 mm / .014in thickness suitable for cutting applications on small DIY machines.
- Excellent fatigue factor provides long life on machines running at a high surface feet per minute.
Metal, wood and plastics.
Low alloy steels, ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
Furniture and composition boards.
Size. 5ft 4.1/2in x 1/2in x 10 tpi Regular Tooth.
Grade. Carbon Steel.