£825.88 Inc. VAT
£688.24 Exc. VAT
Product Code: MAKHR5212C-2
|Standard Delivery - 1-3 Working Days or Less*|
(*Subject to stock availability, Next Working Day option available on selected items at checkout)
Product Features & Specification
Makita HR5212C AVT Rotary Demolition Hammer 240v
Model HR5212C is the successor model of the HR5211C series models, and has developed to provide higher operating efficiency and more comfort with unrivalled low levels of vibration.
- Active dynamic vibration absorber.
- Vibration absorbing housing.
- Soft start.
- "Soft no load" function automatically reduces the motor speed during idling to suppress the vibration of the machine body.
- Torque limiter
- Constant speed control.
- Ergonomic soft grip.
- Variable speed control dial.
- One touch sliding chuck for easy bit installation and removal.
- LED service and power warning lights.
- Dual operation mode: Rotary Hammer and Hammer Only.
- Compatible with dust extractor attachment.
- Lock on mechanism for chiselling mode.
- Impact energy 19.1 J
- Max in concrete 52 mm
- Impacts per minute 1100 - 2250 ipm
- Input Wattage 1510 w
- Max core diameter (TCT) 160 mm
- Vibration K factor 1.5 m/sec≤
- Net weight 11.9 kg
- No Load Speed 150 - 310 rpm
- Vibration: Chiselling 8.0 m/sec≤
- Vibration: Hammer Drilling 9.0 m/sec≤
- Shank SDS MAX