£166.80 Inc. VAT
£139.00 Exc. VAT
Product Code: MAKHP2070-2
|Standard Delivery - 1-3 Working Days or Less*|
(*Subject to stock availability, Next Working Day option available on selected items at checkout)
Product Features & Specification
Makita HP2070 13mm Percussion Drill 2 Speed 240v
These hammer drills have been developed as the highest specification models of Makita hammer drills.
The features are:
- Powerful 1,010W motor
- New reversing system prevents the speed reduction of motor in reverse rotation.
- Mechanical 2 speed, and electronic speed adjusting dial for presetting maximum speed.
- Forward/reverse rotation
- 2 mechanical gears.
- Torque limiter: The drill stops when the bit hits against reinforcements.
- Variable speed - ideal for various materials
- Anti Vibration System
- Double Insulation
- Max. in steel 18 mm
- Max. in masonry 20 mm
- Max. in wood 40 mm
- No Load Speed H: 0 - 2900 / L: 0 - 1200 rpm
- Blows per minute H: 0-58000/ L: 0-24000 bpm
- Input wattage 1010 w
- Vibration: Hammer Drilling 16 m/sec≤
- Vibration K factor 1.5 m/sec≤
- Noise sound pressure 99 dB(A)
- Noise sound power 110 dB(A)
- Noise K factor 3 dB(A)
- Net weight 2.4 kg