£198.00 Inc. VAT
£165.00 Exc. VAT
Product Code: MAKDFR750Z
|Standard Delivery - 1-3 Working Days or Less*|
(*Subject to stock availability, Next Working Day option available on selected items at checkout)
Product Features & Specification
Models DFR750 have been developed as the advanced models of Model BFR440, featuring higher durability. These models feature more reliable casing attachment with the following benefits: Rigid aluminium casing. Stopper base with anti-tilt device for preventing screws from swaying. Rubber cap securely fixed to stopper base. Dust-proof construction for smooth sliding action.
Other variants of this tool:
- Lithium-ion batteries have greater life spans than their Ni-MH or Ni-Cad counterparts giving 430% greater run time.
- Lithium-ion's 40% weight saving means 18 volt power can be obtained by a battery that weighs the same as a 12 volt Ni-MH battery.
- Anti-tilt device to prevent screws from swaying.
- Dust proof construction.
- Foldable screw guide that keeps the screw strip tangle free.
- Silent clutch.
- Battery Type Lithium-ion
- Body only machine
- Voltage 18 v
- Drywall screw 75 mm
- Max dry wall screw size 4 - 75 mm
- Screw Size Range 45 to 75 mm
- Noise sound pressure 76 dB(A)
- Noise K factor 3 dB(A)
- No Load Speed 4000 rpm
- Vibration K factor 1.5 m/sec≤
- Vibration no load 2.5 m/sec≤
- Net weight 2.3 kg