£10.85 Inc. VAT
£9.04 Exc. VAT
Product Code: EVBPVA2
|Standard Delivery - 1-3 Working Days or Less*|
(*Subject to stock availability, Next Working Day option available on selected items at checkout)
Product Features & Specification
Everbuild PVA Bond is a medium viscosity, polyvinyl alcohol stabilised, externally plasticised, vinyl acetate homopolymer. Contains no harmful phthalates.
It has been designed specifically for use in the building industry as a general purpose bonding agent, and additive for concrete and plasters and as a multi-use adhesive.
- Greatly improved adhesion to a wide range of substrates including dense concrete, glass, steel, tiles etc.
- Mixes may e applied in much thinner sections to salt permeation
- Reduced surface dusting of concrete
- Improved flexibility of sand cement products.
- Reduced water: cement ration for equivalent workability
- Improved frost resistance
- Reduces surface porosity of mortar/plaster
AREAS FOR USE
- As with general purpose adhesive for wood, cork, paper, textiles etc
- As an admixture for mortar/screeds/renders
- As a bonding agent for screeds/renders to difficult substrates
- As a primer/sealer in tiling applications
- As an internal filler when mixed with wood shavings, plaster etc
Size: 2.5 Litres.