Everbuild Evercryl is a resin based, fibre reinforced roof repair compound which is effective on all common roofing surfaces and types, giving an instant roof repair even in the wet and on wet surfaces. Evercryl may also be applied in frosty conditions down to -5° C. Evercryl One Coat is instantly waterproof when applied, so there is no fear of washoff. Emergency leaks can be tackled immediately as there is no need to wait for the rain to stop. Evercryl One Coat is brush applied and dries to a smooth seamless flexible membrane which resists algae and fungal growth. Because of the high level of fibre re-enforcement, Evercryl One Coat will bridge small cracks and requires only a one-coat brush application to give instant and total water protection, even in areas subject to ponding. Evercryl One Coat requires no primer on sound non-porous surfaces.
- May be applied in damp and wet conditions.
- Formulated from lightfast acrylic polymers to withstand sunlight for longer periods than traditional bitumen coatings.
- Fibre re-enforced to bridge small cracks.
- Primerless adhesion to most bituminous and non-porous surfaces.
AREAS FOR USE
- General sealing, maintenance, repair and waterproofing of most common roofs in wet or dry conditions - for use on concrete, fibre/cement, roofing felt mastic asphalt, existing bituminous roof coatings, rigid uPVC corrugated iron, metals, slates, brickwork, tiles, lead, copper and zinc.
- Waterproofing guttering (plastic and metal), downpipes, gully, flashings, upstands, vents and leadwork.