£2.64 Inc. VAT
£2.20 Exc. VAT
Product Code: 121656
|Standard Delivery - 1-3 Working Days or Less*|
(*Subject to stock availability, Next Working Day option available on selected items at checkout)
Product Features & Specification
Soudal Roof & Gutter Sealant is a superior plastoelastic, single component sealant based on bitumen.
A rubberised, oil based sealant which remains predominantly in a semi-dry, paste like condition. The nature of this product ensures excellent adhesion to most common roofing materials including asphalt, bitumen, felt, metals and wood.
- Permanent weatherproofing of roofing applications. Sealing of guttering, downpipes, chimneystacks, lap joints, attic windows, cornices, ventilation ducts and flashings
- Bedding of roof sheets and felts
- Sealing of bituminous supports
Directions for use
- Surfaces must be clean, dry, free of dust, grease and any other substance liable to harm the adhesion of the sealant
- Apply at temperatures between +5ºC and +40ºC, making sure that the joint is completely filled
- Tool the sealant with a dry spatula, before a surface skin is formed
- Store in cool, dry conditions at temperatures between +2°C and +30°C