£1.46 Inc. VAT
£1.22 Exc. VAT
Product Code: 111098
|Standard Delivery - 1-3 Working Days or Less*|
(*Subject to stock availability, Next Working Day option available on selected items at checkout)
Product Features & Specification
Acryrub is a high-quality, plasto-elastic onecomponent joint sealant based on acrylic dispersions.
- Very easy to apply
- Colorfast and waterproof after curing
- Can be painted over after curing
- Very good adhesion on many porous surfaces and aluminum
- Meets ISO 11600 F 7.5 P
- Joints with movements up to 15%.
- Connection joints in the building industry
- Joints between windowsills, between skirtingboard and floor, between brickwork, etc.
Directions for use
- Method: Apply the sealant by means of a handheld or pneumatic caulking gun. Smoothen the sealant with a filling-knife.
- Application temperature: +5°C to +30°C, do not apply when rain or frost are imminent
- Clean: Uncured Acryrub may be removed from tools with water. Cured sealant must be removed mechanically.
- Finishing:with soapy water
- Repair: with Acryrub