The P3-M mortar raking blade is 6mm wide and offers an economical solution in preparation for re-pointing brick and block work
- Make certain the blade is suitable for the material before cutting.
- Guide the blade straight into the material.
- Do not use unnecessary pressure, the weight of the machine is sufficient.
- Carry out a slight pendulum movement (forwards, backwards).
- If cutting speed reduces you can re-sharpen (dress) diamond segments by making several passes into a highly abrasive material such as, a 3-Newton concrete or cinder (breeze) block.