LEICA RUGBY 640GLI-ION GREEN BEAM MULTI-PURPOSE ROTATING LASER WITH 120G ROD EYE RECEIVER, RC400 REMOTE CONTROL, TRIPOD AND STAFF
Leica Rugby 640G Best Visibility GREEN Beam
Ideal for setting out. Fully automatic in vertical, horizontal, 90° and manual slope in dual axis.
- GREEN laser for outstanding visibility
- Range 600m Diameter
- Manual slope in dual axis
- Scan 10, 45 & 90°
- Beam down & sleep mode
- Plumb up & down
- Accuracy 1.5mm at 30m
- IP67: sealed against water
- Accuracy ± 1.5mm at 30m (± 1/16" at 100ft)
- Green diode technology in the Rugby 640G provides outstanding visibility for indoor applications
- 4 times more visible than red beam, long operating times and reliable performance in freezing temperatures (-20°C/ -4°F)
- Fit for any interior and exterior levelling, aligning and squaring application
- Work conveniently with offsets thanks to the Rod Eye receivers digital read-out
- Horizontal, vertical, squaring and sloping (manual mode) capability
- Scan 90 – make layout easier by quickly moving the beam 90 degrees to the left or right side
- Plumb Down – automatic and accurate plum down direction for alignment over a reference point
- Sleep Mode – save battery and put the Leica Rugby into sleep mode without disturbing your set up
- Versatile RC400 remote
When levelling and aligning in and around buildings, red beams can be difficult to see. Leica Rugby 640G green beam rotating laser enables you to easily see wherever you are working.
This universal, multipurpose laser provides the best beam visibility and functionality for interior and exterior applications. From installing drywall to working on suspended ceilings and raised floors, the new, bright green beam ensures you don’t miss the mark.
The green beam uses the latest in green diode technology, visible up to 30 metres without a receiver. An IP 67 protection and up to 60 hours operating time make these lasers the most trusted and rugged choice for any interior project.
Rugby 640G is delivered with the Leica Rod Eye 120G with digital read-out ability for convenient offset readings and outstanding operating range. The universal Rugby 640G also performs reliably outdoors, even in freezing temperatures.
The Leica Rugby 640 laser level is tough, fast and part of the Leica 600 series range which are known for their suitability on all types of construction work. The Rugby 610 laser is protected to IP67 dust and water protected and has a glass cage, tough housing and comes with rubber handles for grip to provide ultimate protection.
Best Quality Ration
Increasing functionality and application flexibility, the Leica RC 400 remote control allows contractors to:
- Effortlessly perform slope and plumb applications
- Easily move scan lines
- Simply change rotating speed
- Save on battery power whenever needed
Moreover, drywall contractors benefit from extremely easy and accurate layout and alignment of drywalls with Scan 90° function, automatic plumb down and 90° reference beam.
Leica Rod Eye 120G Features
- Improves performance of Rugby 640G with 200 metres operating range (radius)
- Digital read out capability
- 70 millimetres detection window
- Rod Eye 120 Receiver
- Staff up to 5m
- Construction Tripod 1-1.6m
- RC 400 remote
- User manual on CD
- Quick start guide
- Safety instructions
- Protect by Leica Geosystems card.
- Producer inspection certificate
- Lithium Rechargeable Battery
- Carry case
- 3 Year warranty